Cheesy Chicken Nachos | Gluten Free | Cooking and Recipes

Cheesy Chicken Nachos

It's been a while since I've shared a meal with you all. So, here is my quick, easy and delicious version of cheesy chicken nachos. It's also gluten free & My husband's favorite! 
Watch the short video I've made for you guys and then grab the recipe below. 

Cheesy Chicken Nachos

1 lb chicken ( cooked and shredded)
I season it with tomato bullion & salt/pepper and prefer to cook in the crock-pot

Cheese Sauce:
1 lb American cheese from deli
1-2 4 oz cans of diced green chilies
1 pint of heavy whipping cream ( start with 1 cup then add more if necessary.

Simmer cheese and whipping cream until melted, then add in chilies and chicken.
Serve over nacho chips.


Subscribe

The Country Homemaker, Copyright 2017. Powered by Blogger.