Dollar Tree Haul & Library Trip For Mystery Of History Week 2 (Volume 1)

We are pushing through Mystery Of History and the kids and I are loving everything about it. My oldest was saved year before last and this curriculum has helped him grow as a young Christian so much already. I have been using my handy planner I had made a few weeks ago As well as putting my NC Cardinal Card (More info in another post to come) to use finding some really cool helpful books my local library doesn't carry! We have another freebie coming up which features our Cave Art Tutorial and Printable, So watch out for that!   If you follow me on Instagram I'll be sharing our crafts and daily photos as we go through them. I plan to do a "Look At Our Week" at the end of each week which will showcase what we got done the following week!
WATCH THE VIDEO>>>


The Mystery of History The Mystery of History Volume III Super Supplemental The Mystery of History Vol. II Cookbook

Subscribe

The Country Homemaker, Copyright 2017. Powered by Blogger.